Thursday, June 14, 2012

Some new work

Southbay shawlette

Southbay shawlette


Posies for Paris

Southbay Blanket


More Posies
Some things I would like to show. The Southbay Shawl and Blanket are from a pattern tha Lion Brand Yarn has for free. It is a wonderful pattern, It's easy and looks good in any yarn. Someone else had done a blanket using the shawl pattern and I decided to give it a try. Very happy with the results.

The posies I make into to pins, hair dodads and whatever else i can do with them. The money I make from them goes into my Paris fund so someday I can go back to the City of Light.

On Saturday, June 30, I will be at the craft fair being hosted by Leotah's Place  here in Philadelphia. They are located at Coral & York Streets in the Kensington section of the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment